Another progress pic (If I do it right this time, lol)

Options
So, I'm putting it out there for everyone to see. The picture on the left is the one that started me on my journey. I never realized how big I was until I saw this picture. The one on the right is from Labor Day weekend. Still got a long ways to go but WOW at the difference 18lbs makes. :)

Trina-BA-1.jpg

Replies

• GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! YOU CAN REALLY TELL..THX FOR SHARING
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • sarablackstock
    Options
    Looking good. Keep up the good work!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Doing great, your beautiful!
  • mcninja77
    mcninja77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am here for the same reason. I cannot stand pictures which is very sad :( I have 5 kids and when my husband gets out the camera I hide. You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Doing great, your beautiful!

Thanks so much! I am starting to FEEL beautiful again! :) Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am here for the same reason. I cannot stand pictures which is very sad :( I have 5 kids and when my husband gets out the camera I hide. You look great! Keep up the good work.

I know what you mean. I have 4 kids. (Well, 3 biological and 1 stepson, but they're all mine) My husband told me yesterday that I am full of myself now b/c I keep taking pictures of myself. I told him I'm not but I love to see how much I'm changing from week to week. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!