Need help to get back on track

Options
Well...Ive had a really bad couple of weeks and stuffed myself silly to make me feel better. It did not work!! I now need to lose the 4 pounds I put on, and also need to make sure this does not happen again...ever!!

Please help me fellow dieters!!

Much appreciated.

Charlotte x

Replies

• cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well...Ive had a really bad couple of weeks and stuffed myself silly to make me feel better. It did not work!! I now need to lose the 4 pounds I put on, and also need to make sure this does not happen again...ever!!

Please help me fellow dieters!!

Much appreciated.

Charlotte x
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Charlotte,

I did exactly the same as you - missed the gym 1st week, then only went twice the next - felt like i ate a house on the weekend :laugh: :laugh: as well as drinking a leetle too much :drinker: (too much paaartaying) :drinker: - and then had a pants day yesterday and didnt care what passed my lips.. :grumble:

Oh well!!! its a new day - and im thinking Positively!!! :happy: Join me!!!

I hope it works out for you!!! Let me know how your day goes

Katherine :flowerforyou:
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I too slipped. had a terrible sinus infection and just layed around for days ate any thing i felt like it. boy am I payin for it now. My body is all aout of whack. feel miserable. It is a mindset thing. I will choose to eat healthy and exercise.! Joined Curves yesterday - enjoyed it. so I'm planning to go during lunch break 4 days a week. Accountability is the key to getting me back on track.
    Hang in there.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I too slipped. had a terrible sinus infection and just layed around for days ate any thing i felt like it. boy am I payin for it now. My body is all aout of whack. feel miserable. It is a mindset thing. I will choose to eat healthy and exercise.! Joined Curves yesterday - enjoyed it. so I'm planning to go during lunch break 4 days a week. Accountability is the key to getting me back on track.
    Hang in there.

Yup.. i know the feeling.. thats when i hit a brick wall when my head decided to get a cold :grumble: thats when i didnt want to go to the gym.. one week out of it and my routine has gone down the pan... :sick:

Oh well... must start again!!! All be positive!:flowerforyou:
  • cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah. It all went downhill when I did some tendon damage and stress fracture to my foot. Its still swollen now, so I know I cannot exercise!! Never mind, so far today its been good. Had lots of fruit and water!