Tuesday Hot Topic!

Options
2»

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I usually just wear some mascara and lipgloss to work. If I am getting dressed up for work though I will usually put on a little more makeup like eyeliner and lipstick.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i work at the front desk of my job. i have to wear make-up. though i do go for the more natural look and i don't do "full war paint". i just do my eyes and have tinted lip balm that i put on all day long. but yeah, three colors of shadow, liner, mascara and eyebrow pencil (mine are really light) every single day.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Ladies, Makeup to work or no?

I've always been a au natural kind of gal, but I'm trying something new

***this is kind of a funny topic looking at my profile pic

Nope, maybe mascara and if i feel super pale some bronzer but nope i really dont wear make up. To be honest i dont wear alot of make up out on the town either. But id rather not have all that stuff on my face all day long. Its better for your skin to just wear moisturizer and things of that nature
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I have blond eyebrows and lashes and dark hair so i always atleast darken my eyebrows and put mascara on so i don't look so freakishly pale, lol. Now depending on how much time and what i'm wearing depends on how much more makeup i put on.
  • Lsqueezy
    Options
    Full makeup every day (unless I'm sick, and in that case you're just lucky I'm here). However, it seems I apply 10 different products in order to make it look like I'm not wearing any make up. Sigh. It sucks to be a girl.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I don't wear a lot of makeup... Eyeliner, shadow, blush and powder. I do wear it daily though. I totaly dislike lipstick.
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I have the worst skin ever, so I have to wear foundation every day. I just use a light mineral foundation though, so it's not too unnatural looking. I reserve full eye makeup and lip gloss to going out or a hot date :wink:
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I never used to wear make-up but now wear eyeliner, mascara and blush, I put lippy on but it never stays on so don't worry about it so much just like to liven my eyes up a bit

In my 20's if I had no make-up on my mother ( first she did in the morning was put her eye brows on lol ) would tell me to put make-up on so I would then my now ex would tell me to get the muck off my face when he would see me. Every now and then I would pull the make-up out and put some on then again my ex would tell me to get it off........ After giving birth to twin girls when I was 31 and then reaching my late 30's I pulled out the make-up again one day and my ex said to me " shows you are getting old you look better with make-up on instead of off.... " lol
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I only wear mascara and eye liner.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I never used to wear make-up but now wear eyeliner, mascara and blush, I put lippy on but it never stays on so don't worry about it so much just like to liven my eyes up a bit

In my 20's if I had no make-up on my mother ( first she did in the morning was put her eye brows on lol ) would tell me to put make-up on so I would then my now ex would tell me to get the muck off my face when he would see me. Every now and then I would pull the make-up out and put some on then again my ex would tell me to get it off........ After giving birth to twin girls when I was 31 and then reaching my late 30's I pulled out the make-up again one day and my ex said to me " shows you are getting old you look better with make-up on instead of off.... " lol

Well, THAT now makes it clear why he's the EX!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Everyday !!! My mother has always told me that EVERY OLD BARN NEEDS A GOOD COAT OF PAINT "!!!!!!!!! hahahah I never who who I may run into and first impressions are lasting ones. So yes even when I get up early on a Sunday I am showered , dressed and put together for the grocery shopping !!! lol Im just strange I guess.
  • SueSaylor
    Options
    I usually wear eyeliner & mascara. When the mood strikes me I put on some eyeshadow. I have roscea so I rarely ever wear foundation - it seems to make it worse.At least with a little bit of makeup on I don't scare little children!