high anxiety is the enemy of a good diet!

Options
This past weekend was crammed full of stress. I caved and ate half a dozen donuts! I am "back on the wagon." I gained a few pounds back. I struggle daily with my commitment to better health and a stronger body. I hate to exercise, but I love the WII. There are so many games that get you moving with the WII.

Replies

• fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It sure is. I find that when I'm stressed out I don't want to cook so then we go eat out. :( Now I want pizza. great! :)
  • CoachNYLA
    Options
    I can relate!!!
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Stress is probably the reason I gained weight, and the lack of it why I lost it again. B*****d!
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    Stress make we want to eat. Anxiety makes me sick to my stomach. I had a lot of anxiety about a month ago and could barely eat anything. I'm glad that's passed.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I want donuts :sad:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    stressed today and wanting to skip food altogether. just ate a few 'health bars' so that i could get some calories in, feeling sick.

yeah, not a fan of stress.
  • LoveMySaints
    Options
    I am with you on the anxitey = stress = I don't want to cook and then I order out. Especially when I my son is not home, it is so much easier to order out than cook, a habit I am trying to break :)
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It is impossible to be perfect all of the time! There was a topic on here last night asking if folks had cheat times and it turns out they do within moderation. The impressive thing was that most of them had lost a lot of weight and stated if you didn't cheat from time to time that this would be unsustainable. I think they are right, you have to have a little reward now and again. Just consider it a cheat day and start over the next day. That's what I did last night when I got into the graham crackers!
  • leeannchiara
    Options
    I have seen some books at Barnes and Nobles about mind control and stress hormones. I am going this weekend to check them out. I think my extra around my tummy is from stress.