Lemon and hot water

Options
After reading the comments all the discussion, I've decided to give it a try. The healthy benefits sound amazing! And since it is something that can't do any harm, what the heck lol. All I've got to lose is toxins and chemicals right??

Replies

• tkacomet
    tkacomet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I didn't know it was supposed to be good for you. It tastes great and is a nice evening hot drink. I've been drinking this regularly for years!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hot water and a slice of fresh ginger root is good too. It's supposed to be good for circulation as well.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I start my day with hot water and lemon to help cleanse my liver.

K
  • kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I use that to calm any heartburn or acid reflux. Lemon is less acidic than stomach acid, and always stops the burning!
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this tonight.
  • eachism
    eachism Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is it as beneficial to use RealLemon in the little plastic lemons?
  • anamercedez
    Options
    A FRIEND TOLD ME THE SAME THING BUT ALSO ADD 1 TEASPOON OF OLIVE OIL!!!!!! SUPPOSE TO BE REALLY GOOD IN CLEANING U OUT!!!!!!!!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    bump
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Is it as beneficial to use RealLemon in the little plastic lemons?

I have only used the juice from a lemon and I only drink it first thing in the morning when my body isn't processing anything else.

K
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I have this every morning and also have found myself having it through the day instead of other hot drinks. Luckily my good friend has a lemon tree!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I use that to calm any heartburn or acid reflux. Lemon is less acidic than stomach acid, and always stops the burning!

Just drink some milk, that's naturally alkaline. It'll sooth it faster.