Tracy Anderson

Options
Im recently back from my honeymoon and want to tone as taking 5 weeks off with the run up to the wedding and 3 week honeymoon im not in the same shape anymore. I want to mix it up a bit and try something different, i saw a lot of tracy Anderson on TV while I was honeymooning in America and her method looked good! But i was wondering does anyone on here have any experience with her dvds and your thoughts on them if you have?

Replies

• bitcolorina
    bitcolorina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I've been doing TA for almost two years and a half and I really love her method. I'm 38 years old so my goal is not to be skinny but to be in good shape and stop the passing of time!!!!

No other workout has given me toned arms, lifted butt, dimished my cellulite and made me tighter all over.
    It's not easy though.. you have to workout from 4 to 5 times per week and it's gruelling.

I recommend you her first Mat DVD to begin with and then jump into Metamorphosis. Her Perfect Design Dvd's are not worth it..
    You can find a lot of her videos on youtube and you can join the facebook group although many of the girls in the facebook group are a bit annoying with silly questions.. there is also another group called Tracy Anderson and more and the members combine TA with other workouts..

Don't do her diet, she's not a nutitionist, her diets are too low calorie. WIth just the workout you'll see amazing results.
  • lanicrump
    lanicrump Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now and I love it. I ordered metamorphosis omnicentric. I don't follow the meal plan, just use mfp to stay within my caloric intake. I start level 3 tomorrow. It's different than any workout I've done. (P90X, Jillian Michaels) It works for me! All ready seeing results. I follow the 6 day a week workout plan.
  • Davie_ege
    Davie_ege Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! Oh my gosh! I've been trying to get those kind of answers for a week!! I posted every where and no one seems to have been able to answer me. I just started the Tracy Anderson 30 Day Method, but I was worried that without doing the diet plan I wouldn't see any results. Thank you for that!!