Newbie saying hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Hi there!

I'm Joanie, a SAHM and wife. Trying something new with the weight loss. I'm excited, but also nervous, I've never counted calories before, but believe this might just be the answer I've been looking for, as I've tried every other option there is to weight loss and keep getting stuck in a rut and plateau very quickly after starting a new health and wellness challenge.
I'm a very active person, I excercise regularly and love healthy eating. But age, hormones and stress have been my barriers. So here I am challenging myself to do better. Looking forward to being inspired โœจ๏ธ

Replies

• georgie1collins
    georgie1collins Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Joanie, I joined today and like you, I am trying to count calories as I have tried every other option too. SW WW you name it. I work in an office so I am sitting down all day which does not help either, although I do walk 30 mins to and from work each day rather than taking the bus hoping that helps get my steps in lol. I also eat healthy but, I am deffo a woman of a certain age and for that reason the weight has been creeping on for a while.
    Fingers crossed we can do it this time. Good luck on your journey.