MFP, How I have missed you...

Options
It's been a few years and a few heartbreaks, but I need to get back to finding me. Not only in the shell of physicality, but mentally. Looking for friends and motivators.

Replies

• StefMB88
    StefMB88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can relate to needing to find myself again, sometimes it feels like I don't even know this person. Here's to new beginnings!
  • dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi… I have also returned
    Basically today is day one and feeling good about it
  • PizzaPowerlifter
    PizzaPowerlifter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also returning to MFP 😊
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Another returned one here! Finally pulled my head out of my butt and acknowledged that MFP was all that ever really worked for me
  • NanElisaP
    NanElisaP Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also returning. It's been a heartbreaking few years and my body is showing it. I am
    looking for accountability and encouragement if anyone would like to add.
  • BrankoMK
    BrankoMK Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I joined after being on noom. Found it helpful to be in a community that talks about the ups and downs of weight.. And all of life!
  • Xierrax
    Xierrax Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been on and off MFP for years too and this time I'm trying to incorporate it into my fitness (-and self-discovery!) journey rather than just using it as a tool to track calories. Best of luck, you know you can do it! :wink:
  • TXmal74
    TXmal74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I have had the app for a while but never fully committed, but here I am. I am also looking for motivational friends who can kick me in the butt when needed and I will return the favor.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    Good luck all, you can add me if you want I try to be on most days when I logg my food, aim to keep fit and healthy.