Need 8 Ladies, age 25-35, w/40-65 lbs to lose!!

Options
Hi!!! (message me directly at my 'emilycandoit' name please! THANKS!)

SKINNY BY SUMMER OR SOONER!
I'm creating a group of 4 teams of 5 ladies. Please be 40-65 pounds overweight, & age
25-35 to participate in this group as well. We need fairness so challenges fit for all.
Please only contact me to join if you are ready for a 2.5-month commitment (we'll start there, and reassess once we complete 8 weekly updates) to working out 3-5+ times a week, using your fitnesspal website consistently. If this is not a fit for you, check out other groups for something a bit lighter! I want to be connected with dead-serious ladies. I need you to be where I am: READY TO GET FIT!!

Ive read it all, written it all, and done it all--- just not consistently. I've motivated others in my life to eat better, join the gym--- and lose upwards of 80 pounds. Now its time to turn my energy for others, into energy that comes back to motivate me as well! I need YOUR efforts to drive ME too, and thus, I need serious players to get fit with!! :):)

More: By having only 5 ladies per group, the accountability will be there. I need this for myself, and am looking for others who need the same.
***GOALS: SKINNY BY SUMMER or SOONER! (Based on 8 pounds lost per month (1.5-2 per wk) between now and May or June 1st 2012.
Health using: food, fitness, and challenges each week.
Updates for group: Motivational posts, & my commitment to track your progress with required weekly updates. :)

Sound like a good fit for you? Msg ME ASAP and I'll accept 8 more ladies for teams. Lets get set for September success and beyond-- we can kick the holidays in the BUTT before they even get here!
Skinny by summer or SOONER is our closed-group name, and I look forward to getting to know you!
PLEASE fit the age and weight requirements above: Ive already accepted 2 people who are at an advantage, so I only need ladies who have as much weight to lost as I do!!! (Im working for 60 pounds, so be 40-65 over your goal girls!)

THANKS!
Emily Motivates
"Celebrate small successes on the way to bigger ones...they are the fuel
that gets you from point A to point B! Lets DO this!"

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I'm 24...I've lost 46, got 27 to go...LOL i guess I don't fit!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 175 (want to be 135) and am 30 y/o.
  • ltlane
    ltlane Posts: 120
    Options
    im 28,id like to join but i have more to lose then 65
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I have 42 more lbs to go.

Count me in!
  • AmyHarrison1983
    AmyHarrison1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 28 years old, and I need to lose 45 lbs. Can I please join your group? This is just what I need! I excel when I work as a group. Let me know! Thanks.
  • GetMotivation
    GetMotivation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is amber and i am definatly looking for a group like this. Feel free to contact me for any futher information. :smile:
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just sent you message...
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    message sent! :)
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Message sent!! So excited about this :)
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    sent message!!!
  • TammiAcker
    TammiAcker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and weigh as of this morning 179lbs--goal 130 or less (healthy bmi) by June 3 2012 (my 31st bday) Count me in!
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I want to join, but I'm 36 and only have 28 pounds to lose.. I suddently feel old...:( :( This looks like a GREAT challenge!! Best of luck to you YOUNG ladies!!!!