What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Deciding if Dirty Grandpa is a movie worth watching

OMG that movie had me in hysterics. Shocked revealing hysterics. Yes, my adult children shared it with me. :) You can always click back off...... :)

Ok wow, now I have to watch it. I started watching Love, Rosie instead but I will check it out one of these days. Also, will reply to that other thing tomorrow promise :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited August 2022

OMG that movie had me in hysterics. Shocked revealing hysterics. Yes, my adult children shared it with me. :) You can always click back off...... :)

Ok wow, now I have to watch it. I started watching Love, Rosie instead but I will check it out one of these days. Also, will reply to that other thing tomorrow promise :)

It's really crude. ;) That's the kind of offspring we brought up I guess. Lol

Oh and no worries on that other thing. :)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Couch, Pina colada cider, watching Hallmark
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Was walking my lil girl but she decided it was break time.
    So we're chilling now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Drinking coffee and catching up here..
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member

Lol I am still digesting the fact that you loved that movie. I don't know you at all do I? Lol
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member
    Sofa, Netflix and Kinetix

wmksb91t0szp.gif

🤗
  • Alinouveau2
    Debating if I want that other cider in the fridge.....
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Getting ready for a beach day with my daughter❤
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Lol I am still digesting the fact that you loved that movie. I don't know you at all do I? Lol

I was just going to PM you my reply but figured I'd better set the record straight in a more public way so people don't get the wrong impression about me(if it's not too late). Lol I never said I loved the movie, it had me laughing hysterically at how ridiculous and crude it was. :) So have you watched any of it? :D
    My kids have corrupted me with their odd and warped sense of humor. :|
    P.S. I also love to play Cards Against Humanity. ;)
  • Alinouveau2
    Driving well passenger seat sitting. Heading out if town for the day. Too many showings today and it's too hot to stay in the city so headed to Lake Huron
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    Procrastinating.

Should be cleaning the kitchen or grocery shopping. Think I'll have another cup of coffee instead
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I just ate a massive portion of stewed chicken, rice, steamed veg and plantain. Not even sorry 🤣🐷
    Now I need someone to cook for me.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I just ate a massive portion of stewed chicken, rice, steamed veg and plantain. Not even sorry 🤣🐷

I love plantains!
  • Alinouveau2
    Escaped the city to Lake Huron
    qmd3sxxvlrjs.jpg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Thinking about making a chimichanga 🤤
  • Alinouveau2
    Laying on the couch watching movies
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I just had a midnight snack & now I either need to sleep or I need something sweet
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    Unwinding... watching The Office
    p7vstyyv24yw.jpg