Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Term 41 - 8-Week Challenge (August 19-October 16)

Options
Neon_Vampire
Neon_Vampire Posts: 7,197 Member
Hello, everyone. We’d like to invite you to join term 41 of the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge. Here is the information as well as the application below!

Term 41 will be a 8-week term based on Prisoner of Azkaban. The term will run from Friday, August 19th (with full activities beginning on the following Monday) through Sunday, October 16th.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, August 15th and Tuesday, August 16th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, August 18th or respond to the prefect who contacted you, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @Maalea or @Neon_Vampire (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses for term 41) to confirm that your application was received.

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @Maalea or @Neon_Vampire (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses for term 41) to confirm that your application was received.

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 41. :)

Sincerely,
fitphoenix and Maalea
(Headmistresses)

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,256 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to another fun term :)
  • UnicornMermaidMom
    UnicornMermaidMom Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just sent in my application and I am so excited! I cannot wait to be a part of this! :)
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,635 Member
    Options
    Best challenge around! So much fun!

#GoGoGryffindor
    #BestHouseAtHogwarts
  • ellynorus
    ellynorus Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This looks amazing! Just sent my owl with my application, fingers crossed :grin:
  • filmgal30
    filmgal30 Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Please join us for the fun and comradeship.
    Just a train ride, short boat ride, up the castle steps and under the sorting hat! We promise not to let the ghosts scare any of our first years or Peeves play any pranks on the rest of the years!

#Ravenclaw-Intelligence
    #Slytherin-Ambition
    #Gryffindor-Bravery
    #Hufflepuff-Empathy
  • GrammyG0505
    GrammyG0505 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    So excited. I shared the challenge with several people
    On my Princess cruise that are big Harry Potter fans. Hopefully some will join.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,635 Member
    Options
    @emilypeverell I noticed you requested to join an old Gryffindor group - the Hogwarts challenge details and application are above :smile:
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,811 Member
    Options
    This is such an amazing challenge. I've been a part of it for many years. If you want to lose weight and have fun, this is the challenge for you!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I have sent in my request, now the wait!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome, motivating group that makes it a fun challenge to stay healthy and indulge a love of all things Harry Potter!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,136 Member
    Options
    Back from vacation, I am looking forward to the new term! B)
  • filmgal30
    filmgal30 Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    @GrammyG0505 Thanks! Looking forward to some new blood (half-blood, pure-blood, muggle…we take them all)!🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️ Looking forward to seeing this term!
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've changed my username since I sent in my application! Application was under username lemongirlbc ...
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,256 Member
    Options
    TY @courtscan2 I will get that info into the prefects, we wouldn't want your owl missing you :)

Owls are flying :)
  • ellynorus
    ellynorus Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've only just realised I had pending friend applications from Hogwarts staff :'( I have now flung open the window so my owl (hopefully) has a nice easy time getting to me 😂