25 year old, needing friends who will provide motivation

Options
I have been on this site for a while and have had my ups and downs in the weight department. I would really like to find some friends who will help me stay motivated. I really want to shed these 40 pounds dang it! :)

Replies

• jagspal
    Options
    I to have been off and on here before, just started up again and was thinking the same thing as you. We can motivate eachother.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for a while and have had my ups and downs in the weight department. I would really like to find some friends who will help me stay motivated. I really want to shed these 40 pounds dang it! :)
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    add me ill b support
  • jessmo803
    Options
    Today is day two, round two for me. I started MFP last November and lost 40 pounds. Then I moved to the fattest city in the country and gained 22 of it back. So, I'm here for motivation purposes!
  • Debi_Dreamer
    Options
    HI~~!!! I'm Debi, I'm 25 and we can keep each other motivated as we each move forward. <3
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    add me if you like. i love making new friends.
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I would love to try and help motivate and maybe you guys can help me stay motivated as well! Add me if you would like!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Y'all can add me if you like. I coulkd use support too! And it just is easier when your not doing it alone :)
  • SamanthaHilyard
    Options
    hey i can help motivate and can always use a new friend
  • bobbiandjaush
    bobbiandjaush Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for your support! Friend me and I will be sure to friend you back!
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    done :D
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    Hey everyone! Y'all can add me if you like. I coulkd use support too! And it just is easier when your not doing it alone :)

sent a request----
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    hey i can help motivate and can always use a new friend

will you be my new friend too?????
  • fabflo72
    Options
    I am about the 40 lbs mark toooo.....Please feel free to add me....I can be soft as an old frail man or go all Jillian :0) lol,jk.... :0)
  • birdshoup
    birdshoup Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I can use all the MFP friends I can get. I'm so amazed at the outpouring of support there is on this site when you start making contacts with other people in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • rosa1582
    rosa1582 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    feel free to add me!! I will motivate ya!!