mixing it up!!

Options
Hi All!!

I am so excited to be on MFP!!! I am TWO weeks out Yesterday and I am now down a total of 11 pounds!!! Woot!!! Woot!!!

I have to say I was soooo worried about the fitness part of it. Lets face it ... treadmill for an hour is soooooo boring its insane!! I had to find a way I can get in my fitness but it not be boring. I found a great partner (my sister in law) who wants to get in shape too!! so that is a HUGE help!! We decided to mix it up!! We go Monday 1 hour bike rides (we meet at beautiful trails along the grand river); Tues & thursdays we do aqua fit at the local rec centre and its soooo much fun!! Wednesday we power walk along the trails and friday its bking back to the trails!! I just love it!!! its a great mix, great company, we have fun and i truly look forward to it and best of all its a great burn. If you dont have a buddy dont worry about it!! I would do it with my ipod and if she cant go due to our schedules I do go alone.

Just wanted to share a great way to LOVE excercising!! what a rush!!!

Corinne :)

Replies

• AradiaRue
    AradiaRue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is really a great workout program for you, and it is a plus that you got an exercise buddy to go with you, I don't have any such luck here, and I wont go it alone because I get to spooked and there isn't any place around me that does water stuff, so it is the Treadmill, & Wii for me although I try to change it up a bit by going for walks with my boyfriend sometimes, but at least I am moving and not sitting around :)...keep Up the great work!!!!!

10874003.png
    I'm Getting off the Rollercoaster Ride!!!
    Heaviest weight and at start of this Journey: 294
    Joining My Fitness Pal Sept, 2011: 243
    First Small-Goal: 239
    Next Small-Goals: 229, 219, 209
    Mini Major Goal: 199
    Then the Next Small-Goals : 189, 179, 169, 159, 149, 139
    Ultimate Goal: 129
  • Mswife09
    Mswife09 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love that you shared this and I am very happy for you.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a great workout partner. . and a fun place to workout, but yes always doing something different to stay motivated really works! Good luck in the remainder of your fitness journey~