Overnight Girls

Options
Well I'm Samantha, I've been on MFP for awhile. I have great and amazing friends on here but I'm looking for some female friends that work graveyard shifts. I'm finding my 11pm-8am job is the devil and think it would help if my MFP account was still active and I had friends to check in with and talk to overnight. Plus anyone who works an overnight job understands this journey is different with an overnight job. So let's support each other.

I'm 23 soon to be 24. I've got at least 100 pounds to lose.
Feel free to add.

Replies

• janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I don't work overnights but I'm a night owl. I have worked overnights and I know how easy it is to gain weight or even just maintain while working that shift and it sucks. You can add me as a friend if you would like and good luck on your journey!
  • ladyjay_31
    ladyjay_31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know your pain. Ive been workings overnight part time for 8yrs. Its very difficult to settle into a eating routine when u sleep during the day but we can do it if we stay focused on the goal. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I work overnights too! I get off at 7 and then take my son to school, nap, then go to gym at 2 until he gets out. I'm not online much while I'm working but I would love to be a text buddy when it gets hard. I'll inbox you.
  • damiensmommy13
    damiensmommy13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Diana. I've been working Overnights for 3 years now and I still can't figure out a meal plan. Does anyone have ideas?