I'm not new.....

Options
I should never have left. I used MFP for two years with much success. I lost over 75 pounds. My doc took me off my blood pressure med and put me on another. Within 3 months I gained the 75 back. and then kept going. I've been on WW, Noom, Keto, Golo, and recently the BBBE diet. Yup, Bacon, Beef, Butter and Eggs. I lost 11 pounds. But, if I look at another steak, WOW. So, MyFitnessPal, You're My Only Hope. I would like to find some other Old Great-Grandmas trying to lose weight to talk, but I am open to one and all!!

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,819 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome back! Wishing you all the success on this new journey. Take it one day at a time.
  • nuotta2
    nuotta2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Diets don’t work :-(. welcome back to the lifestyle! It has to be a conscious choice every day to love yourself and take care of yourself, including healthy eating and exercise. I’m preaching to myself too!!
    15822 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Imagine if you hadn't lost those 75 pounds, but then gained another 75 anyway due to change in medication. Wouldn't that be... not great? Don't feel bad about the time you were away, feel great for every day you're making an effort.
  • MrKSm1th
    MrKSm1th Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good Luck.

You got this!