Hi

Options
Hello,

My name is Brandy, I am 34 and ready to find the right path. I am looking for tools to help me meet my goals. Excited to use this site as an insight to my daily routine. Hope to find others going through the same struggles so we can help each other throught it.

Thanks for listening :)

Replies

• blpaynter
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Brandy, I am 34 and ready to find the right path. I am looking for tools to help me meet my goals. Excited to use this site as an insight to my daily routine. Hope to find others going through the same struggles so we can help each other throught it.

Thanks for listening :)
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • juliern2001
    Options
    Brandy,

Just joined this week myself and have already found the food diary very helpful in making good food choices and just being aware of what I was eating. Keep food and exercise journaling... good luck!

164109.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to all of you!
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck as well. I find that when I dont have time to enter my food in here on a daily basis, I carry a little notebook and note them down on there. Its been helping me. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: