One of those @)$?/- days...

Options
Today, I have been beyond moody. Seemingly willing to bite the face off of anyone that crossed me at work, subway or anywhere people gathered. I am not 100 percent sure but it could be the lack of those delicious Twizzler Pull and peels in my life. I have diligently tracked my food and exercise, and I'm not going to lie.... I miss my twizzlers.

I have purposely not shopped or walk through the candy aisle in stores... Uhhh. If I do, I guarantee the entire bag will be eaten... Possibly before I get to the register. Lol @ my inner savage.

Just needed to vent. 6 days is not enough go solidify change... But hey it's a start... So I'm sticking with the plan.

If you've walked this path, please feel free to post photos of your journey. Lord knows I need the inspiration.

Thanks guys.

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    hang in there! if you have a bad day, don't let it turn into 5 bad days, or 100. you can do it! :)
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're haveing a rough day, wish i could help more than to post this! It's an ongoing thing with fave food cravings, they get better with time, i promise (there are still days i would hold a Starbucks hostage for just one little cup of coffee.....) And 6 days is a great start, almost a full week! I don't have pics with me, but i can post measurements...

Day 1 (April of last year)
    108 lbs
    29% bodyfat
    Chest: 32 inches
    waist: 25.5 inches
    hips: 35.5 inches
    thighs: 20 inches
    arms: 9.5 inches
    calves:13 inches

As of yesterday:
    108.6lbs
    21.9% bodyfat
    Chest: 29.5 inches
    waist: 23.25 inches
    hips: 32.25 inches
    thighs: 20.5 inches
    calves: 12.25 inches
    arms: 11.25 inches

It gets better!
  • CrystalThin
    CrystalThin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    THATS A GREAT LOSS. I thanks for posting. Trust me it helps.