zumba

Options
why isn't zumba listed in the exercise thing, ?

Replies

• Tweety379
    Options
    You have to add it. If you do a google search for calories burned doing zumba, you will find a calculator and then just add it yourself.
  • tammy_j
    tammy_j Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey how do you like the zumba? Is it keep up? or is easy to pace yourself?
  • mrsmellymac
    mrsmellymac Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You have to add it. If you do a google search for calories burned doing zumba, you will find a calculator and then just add it yourself.

i use https://sites.google.com/site/zumbacaloriesburnt/
  • tammy_j
    tammy_j Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Does that work with like the Fitness/tv programs too.
  • MissRomeo84
    MissRomeo84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been doing zumba for the wii, I think its brilliant. I
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    zumbacalories.com
  • mjshanks23
    Options
    Hey how do you like the zumba? Is it keep up? or is easy to pace yourself?

I love Zumba... it was the first class I tried after joining the gym. I'm approx 100lbs overweight and it was my first class and I kept up just fine! I wasn't coordinated doing all the moves... but I enjoyed it! I was very sore the next day so I could tell I'd worked out my entire body... but it's still my favorite class! If you haven't tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    It can be SUPER hard, or you can pace yourself. You will find yourself having so much fun most of the time that you will probably work harder than you may intend to!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have been doing zumba for the wii, I think its brilliant. I

I agree, i do the live classes too and I love them BOTH!!!! I also use the ZumbaCalories.com site.
  • ktga96
    Options
    Hello- I'm a zumba queen I go to class daily for 60 mins if you love to dance then zumba is for you. You go at your own pace just keep on moving your body, You will be amazed after the dance is done you want to do it again and again and yes you lose lots of calories just by dancing :)
  • sarah_hoose
    Options
    Thank yall very much , i just started zumba i worked at my pace and sweat alot lol it was fun i love it
  • tweet33
    tweet33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    where do you go to add zumba to fitness pal to log it?
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I love zumba! I do it about 3 times a week and I get a mega calorie burn. Like someone else said, you can make it as easy or as hard as you want...And I usually leave the class dripping sweat! :)