Netflixer!

Options
I am just wondering does anyone else obsessively watch the weightloss tv shows??
I like to watch em while Im working out. So far Ive watched Addicted to Food,X Weighted,Heavy and am now watching Ruby...
Ok Im a freak thank you good bye..

Replies

• sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    yep and when I want a LONG walk I watch masterpiece mystery (90 min) :laugh:

~ Sonia
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG I watched Heavy and there was a teen one on MTV and my FAVORITE of all time was Extreme Makeover weight loss edition!
  • MrsVagus
    Options
    OMG I watched Heavy and there was a teen one on MTV and my FAVORITE of all time was Extreme Makeover weight loss edition!
    I loved Extreme Makeover WL Edition too!
  • mashamoshpit
    mashamoshpit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! Very motivational. I've been watching mostly on Youtube in clips but I've seen Heavy. My favorites have been Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, My Big Fat Diet Show, Supersize Vs Superskinny, and How To Be Slim. Those last 3 are series on youtube you can check out. I find British health and diet shows are much more comprehensive and less dramatic and smoke and mirrors.
  • Amy619
    Options
    I find British health and diet shows are much more comprehensive and less dramatic and smoke and mirrors.

Totally! You are what you eat is hardcore!!