Logging P90X and Insanity on MFP?

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site and would like to know the best way to log my workouts on MFP. I am currently doing Insanity and P90X. It seems like I would have to log each move to account for my workouts. I don't see an option to log "weight lifting" or "plyometrics". Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you,

SDillon210

Replies

• momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would like to know 2! A HRM is not in my budget at the moment so I'm not to sure how I would log insanity. I havent started because I wanted to get an HRM 1st but it doesnt look like that is going to happen anytime soon.
  • boett_09
    Options
    It does look like you have to log each move individually, which is only annoying the first time, because you can save them after that and just click on them- still more time consuming than if it were already in the system (like a saved recipe or something), but not terrible. I actually came to the message board to see if anyone else had any suggestions for it, as I am doing the p90x lean right now. :) hopefully someone else has some ideas.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I log it as high impact aerobics because I also do not have the money for a HRM, seems to be close enough to acurate, or as close as one can get.
  • fitcounselor
    fitcounselor Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a P90X/TurboFire hybrid and use my BodyBugg to track my burn and log it manually -- the reps feature is a pain in the butt for P90X, so i just use "weight training" with my total calories burned according to my BodyBugg. Wish i could be more helpful, but who has time to log every set, # of reps, etc. That's just MHO!
  • sdillon210
    Options
    I appreciate all the feedback. Thanks:)