Master cleanse anyone?

Options
Hey guys! I'm thinking about starting a master cleanse next Monday or so, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join? I did it once before for 10 days and I was really happy with the results. I really wanna try doing it with a buddy because I think I could push myself more than before, so even if you don't want to do the master cleanse you can juice with me! I'm an experienced juicer/cleanser and I can answer any questions anyone has about it! If you don't know about the master cleanse, start by learning the basics of it at mastercleanse.org. It's the best decision you'll ever make!!!

Anyone brave enough??? :D

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    not sure if this would be easier to do or not, but something to look into maybe

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Maybe..
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm not into cleansing or fasting. I eat healthy and natural foods so there's nothing for my body to "cleanse" out of my system. Plus, my kidneys and liver cleanse my body naturally (just like everyone else's!).
  • strawberryontop
    strawberryontop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you - that's the best way to live! I was a raw-foodist for a while and it felt great but I just didn't have the time to accommodate such a strict diet. I still think anyone can benefit from a cleanse even just to give your digestive system a rest and revitalize your body. The master cleanse is extreme, but a simple 3 day fresh juice cleanse can work wonders for your body! Even if you are all-organic, there are still harmful things in the environment that make their way into your system.
  • gpjuicy69
    Options
    I would try giving it a go.
  • Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    I would've liked to have given it a go but I just know I wont stick to it.
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I could do 3 or 5 days, I do too much at the gym and run, so I need my protein lol Not sure if I would last a day though hahaha A cleanse is always good, nothing wrong with giving out liver and kidneys a little help!! (: I hear it's great for your skin too!
  • arlo1028
    Options
    When were you planning on doing this? I'm guessing do hard workout while doing this, just cardio? lol
  • NoDairy
    Options
    I am getting myself mentally ready, I am reading all the books about it, going on the internet and just preparing myself. I want to do it for skin issues, my adult breakouts are driving me crazy and I feel this is something that can help and way cheaper than creams. I hope i can bepal you here and i can learn from you, Ive never been on a cleanse and love protein, so its gonna be tough but I have my eye on the prize (clear skin). I want to try and do it on the 1st when my body is out of TOM and I feel more positive.
  • TOgal
    TOgal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My Dr. said that such cleanses are terrible for your immune system and metabolism in the long run.
  • strawberryontop
    Options
    Everyone who wants to do it were starting monday! :D

NoDairy - yes it will clear up your skin. First it will get worse as your body tries to eliminate toxins through every means possible, but after a week your skin should be flawless. I don't really get acne but on my last cleanse i got a few zits in the beginning and I did notice that it was bright and clear after the first 7 days.
  • strawberryontop
    Options
    It actually strengthens your immune system...metabolism gets back to normal once you ease back into your regular diet.
  • TOgal
    TOgal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Are you a medical doctor?
  • arlo1028
    Options
    Started doing a different cleanse, the raw vegan one.
  • reeantonia76
    Options
    Hey there - one of my friends recently did 11 days of cleansing and lost 7kg!!! I was considering starting it from Monday 3rd October 2011 - let me know if this works for you - I'll be your buddy!
  • sheamichael
    Options
    I want to do it and have tried twoce, but I get migraines so I have had to stop on day 2 both times :-(
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw this topic ... I am starting a 10 day cleanse today. I was on some serious medication - I really need to flush my system now that I am off.

So maybe this thread will help keep me accountable.

So lets see my cleanse is pretty strict. I usually only natural, organic fruits and vegatables. Some nuts, whole grains, and beans.

Let me know what you are doing.

I am starting today!!
  • arlo1028
    Options
    So glad I saw this topic ... I am starting a 10 day cleanse today. I was on some serious medication - I really need to flush my system now that I am off.

So maybe this thread will help keep me accountable.

So lets see my cleanse is pretty strict. I usually only natural, organic fruits and vegatables. Some nuts, whole grains, and beans.

Let me know what you are doing.

I am starting today!!

Mine is similar to this, along with Garden of Life Raw Cleanse 7day kit to help me out!

Good luck everyone!
    xoxo
  • strawberryontop
    Options
    Sorry to get back to everyone late, i didnt know ppl were still posting on this thread! I started today with two users: fromaquasar and NoDairy, but its not too late to join! Anyone who wants to do it im pushing for you!!!

does anyone know how to start a private thread where us cleansers can post, and update eachother without other ppl commenting?

im going to start blogging about it tomorrow i just havent had time.

good luck everyone! message me if you have questions :D
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Well I started a cleanse - not the Master Cleanse - mine is less strict. I get to eat fresh fruit, vegatables, very little nuts and beans. All natural and mainly organic. I take my supplements and nothing else for the first 10 days. Lots of water - only add fresh lemon!!! Then I can add in whole grains and a little protein. Latter I can add lowfat dairy but usually don't.

The lack of coffee is killing me today - but I know it gets better.

Is anyone else doing something simliar ??