TNT Crew - Wks 4 & 5 - Sept Tribal Challenge

Options
•*´¨`*• TNT Crew •*´¨`*• Weeks 4 & 5 -- Sept Tribal Challenge (Closed Group)

Week 4 BUSHMEN Series SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE WEEK 4 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!

Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week!
If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

Week 4 Pygmy Challenge SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE WEEK 4 –PYGMY SERIES (Basic)

Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches.
For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!

Week 4 may also be found here: http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Hopefully the name will show up better this time & won't look like "September Tri"

Replies

• RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hello week 4. :smile:
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    9/19
    pygmy done
    water met
    calories under
  • reammi
    Options
    Hi Everyone.

Just couldn't bring myself to do bushmen tonight...... So for 9/19:

pygmy exercises - done
    water - over
    calories - under

Have a good night.

Merri
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    Well as much as I hate to, I will be using the rest day today. I didn't sleep much last night and I made a trip to the grocery store. (It takes a little longer when you coupon, but worth the savings.) Plus the kids brought home enough paper and information to make up for the weekend break. I'm under calories and have met my water.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!

Water:over
    Calories: Under
    Tabata: Completed
    Bushman: Completed (this one is no joke)
    Turbo Fire 45 EZ: Completed
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Water - good
    Calories - under
    Tabata - EEK (it's been a week or so for me & oh my goodness!)
    Bushmen - More EEK.... Kim was right ... no joke with this workout, but I got through.

*** remember if you don't have time to do the exercises one day, you can make them up the next day ***
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    For yesterday
    Water: over
    Calories : Under
    Bushmen: Done and holy cow....I'm afraid for next week!
    Cardio: ran 3 miles
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Happy week 4!!

Pygmy done
    water met
    calories under

I'm adding the extra crunches this week for the bonus and I don't know if they count but I did 5 miles yesterday and 3.1 today. Well, if they don't count for points, they count for ME!!

Good Night :-)
  • reammi
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!!

Just couildn't find the energy to attempt bushmen again today. So for 9/20:

Pygmy - done
    water - over
    calories - under

I ran 4 miles today but had some pain in my hamstring so didn't attempt mile 5. My hamstring is still a bit painful so I'm going to roll on my foam roller (anyone else done this?). My trainer introduced me to the foam roller It emulates a sports massage and helps to loosen up tight muscles. The foam roller has become my best friend. I'm hoping I can work thru the pain tomorrow as no rest days for me.

Good Night!!!

Merri
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    9/18, 9/19, 9/20

Exercise- dooone
    Calories- under
    water-met
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Bushmen strength training done, but I had started out my workout with a jog/walk (making it in 13 mins) so tabata just didn't make the cut. This was after helping haul an entertainment center up a flight of stairs into my apartment.

Calories & water good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRI - I've not heard of a foam roller but will be researching now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVERYONE - Thanks for your updates and sticking with it these last 2 wks. :flowerforyou:
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Today I am
    Under calories
    work outs finished
    and water...way over! If I add a straw to my water cup I drink soooo much more. Anyone else like that?
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Challenge done
    Water over
    Calories under
    :)
  • RubyRed1999
    Options
    I met my water and under calories but just spent a wonderful day with the hubby :happy: so I will be doing a make up day tomorrow for today. I also just want to say Thank You to everyone who has been posting such nice comments on my post. :flowerforyou: It means a lot to receive comments from others who are on the same journey.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    KARRIE - yes, I use a straw most of the time. On work days, I typically have my 30oz cup with a straw poking out of the opening right beside me, finish it off by end of work day & refill for the drive home & evening hours.

MIRANDA - good to see you back. Thanks for your report.

Good night all.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Kiersten (KierstyPants) will be taking a break for the remainder of the challenge due to health issues. If you're the praying type, please pray for Kiersten as she gets through a difficult time.

:smile:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    TNT Crew, I'll be unavailable & a non participant tonight due to my Wed nite schedule. I'll try to log in before bedtime, but it's gonna be a busy night and I can't make any promises. I'll get caught up on challenge exercises later in the week.
  • reammi
    Options
    Hi:

Hamstring is feeling better but didn't want to push it tonight so once again I did not attempt bushmen. Hopefully I will feel strong enough to try it tomorrow. For 9/21:

Pygmy - done
    water - over
    calories - under

Kiersten - my thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon :)

Have a good night!!

Merri
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Hey Team,
    I needed to put a cork in my mouth today...
    calories over
    water under
    BUT....Pygmy DONE!
    2 extra miles and 150 crunches

Looking for a less hungry day tomorrow!
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    YES!!!! Starbucks has great LONG straws and I also found some at Kroger...9 inches is a great size....won't get lost down the water bottle!:smile: