Hi from WI!

Options
I started a journal to write everything down in this weekend and then my boss told me about this free app. I'm still not used to my iphone and all of its abilities.

Just moved to a new state about 5 mo ago and needed a whole change. Now that I have a smalled group of friends here - new health plan and doctor - it's time for a serious change. Drop the weight and smoking for good. (I quit for 4 mo this year but relapsed).

I think there is a pretty healthy woman stuck inside me. New place with a great neighborhood, my goal is to be a winter runner. My room mate said people really do that.. :) We shall see.

Good luck to all.

Replies

• semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hello from wisconsin as well! Feel free to add me! Sorry for the main profile pic, I put it up today to motivate myself to get to the gym! :drinker:
  • wimmerfan
    Options
    I am from wisconsin also Welcome to MFP. add me if u would like
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin here also! Feel free to add me too. What part of Wisconsin are you in?
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Wisconsin as well! Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend, everyone is a great support here, without all my friends I am not sure I would have come as far as I have.
  • Roxanne003
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you'll find this site awsome! Everyone is very helpfull. I'm also an ex-smoker since 82 or 83, so if you need any tips or encouragement I'll be here. I'm from NY and I know about winters. Add me if you want! :smile:
  • merB89
    merB89 Posts: 122
    Options
    Yay! welcome! to both the state and the site :) I think you'll find both quite great! Feel free to add!
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Wanna be Wisconsin runner here's Add me.... ;) I need encouragement to run in the cold. Hello, I need encouragement to run. Typed from my couch, lol. Okay, going to run. You are already helping. Lol