Joining today!

Options
Hi All,

I am new to this website and excited to see how it helps me. I'm getting married this year so I am hoping to lose this excess weight for my wedding, but I'm also hoping to get my body bikini ready as I'm getting married on the beach in Mexico! I've already started working out and need to work on the food side of things more.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Sara

Replies

• 09Bride
    09Bride Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All,

I am new to this website and excited to see how it helps me. I'm getting married this year so I am hoping to lose this excess weight for my wedding, but I'm also hoping to get my body bikini ready as I'm getting married on the beach in Mexico! I've already started working out and need to work on the food side of things more.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Sara
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara!

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome...have fun with all this...it really is possible to do both
    good luck
    Dave:smile:
  • livinwell
    livinwell Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome - MFP has been a wonderful tool for me. Good Luck and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: