I CAN DO THIS!

Options
This is the first time I ever done anything on the internet. I am 62 and been on a diet it seems all my life, without results. I loose 3 lbs. and then the week end comes and I gain 4, loose 4 gain 5, yo-yo-yo. I tell myself that I am not over eating and that I am active,BUT IT IS TIME TO TAKE NOTE OF WHAT I EAT AND WHAT I DO. Just two days in and when I get to my calorie count , thats it. no more food for that day. I want so much to succeed, i need to loose 50 lbs, each day, every evening I want to look at my results for the day and say YES, I CAN DO THIS!!

Replies

• JC1459
    JC1459 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YES!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Luckage!

What a great attitude!! This is a great website and a great tool to help raise your personal awareness and to help you set and track goals.

I wish you all the success you deserve!
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    Hecks to the yeah... YOU can do anything you want to do! The sky is the limit and even then, you can aim higher.
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Yes, YOU can!!

Welcome. :smile:
  • sevakraj
    sevakraj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    yes, with indomitable will and persistence, you can surely reach your weight loss goal. On your journey to weight loss, keep the company of this great and supportive community. warm wishes.
  • lraepa
    lraepa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    yes you can do this I am 54 and also feel like I am on a diet to lose weight all my life. 28 years ago I was a size 8. Now the new size 10 which I think is really size 12. I really want to be down 25 more and am really struggling with it. Happy to invite someone else to the site. You will be encouragted every day.
  • lovetoride00
    Options
    YES YOU CAN!!:smile: