Come and me Kate!!!

Options
My name is Kate and I just moved from the big old USA to the ever so beautiful New Zealand! 3 weeks I've been here so far and it is amazing here!!
So, here's the dilemma, I'm 18 and I've been overweight my whole life and I AM SICK OF IT.

Right now me and my mom are going to a Nutritionalist and getting some guidance on food and things; and this kind lady set me and my mum up on a 3 Week Challenge to see if we can go three weeks with no sugar, starch, or wheat anything. I'm a week through it and I AM LOVING IT. :)

I've tried My Fitness Pal before but I didn't get anywhere with it so I deleted it BUT I'M BACK AND READY TO CONCUR IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!! ....hopefully....

:)

Be My Friend? :):):)

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Katethekiwi, I love your name!!!! Good luck on your journey. Add as many friends as you can, the support is amazing!
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and NZ I moved here 5 years ago and love it even after a year of earthquakes :happy: good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    oh, I was just going to say hello and notice her account is deleted already?? hm:ohwell:
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    that's odd:noway:
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from the USA and moved to Aus a year ago! :D
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    that's odd:noway:
    yes I thought so...she seemed excited to be here ...maybe the boards scared her off.:indifferent: they can be scary these days..