MFP The Biggest Loser Green Team***Closed Group***

Options
Hi Green Team!!! I thought we could also have a place on the boards to go to and post messages. Thanks again everyone! We are going to Rock this! Congrats to everyone on their mile times this past week...we all did great!!! This weeks challenge is unknown, but I know we are all up to it! I will be sending the admins a message that I am the Green Team Captain and we will need to send in our 4 people who are doing this weeks challenge tomorrow. I have messaged you all privately and I know that each and everyone of us is ready to take on any challeng that is out there! Go Green!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    yay green!!! :) So nervous to see what the challenge is!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    See, this is why you are the Green Team Captain!! Thanks for starting this board! I can't wait to see what this weeks challenge is! I know we are going to rock it!

Let's move!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this thread! I messaged you back a little earlier!
  • mghane
    Options
    gah... i'm so nervous about the challenge...what's it gonna be, what's it gonna be!!
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey there Green Team...just sent you all a message (Tbever, yours bounced back so sent you a message here.) Let me know what you all think! I think we are going to rock it at this week's challenge! :bigsmile: Let's go Green!!! :happy:
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am really excited for the challenge! I got a bit sick last week, so I was disappointed that I only got one try at my mile time. Now that I'm back to 100%, I'm ready to blow the next challenge out of the water. Plus, fun fact, my friends want me to be the swimmer in a triathlon relay team with them - 800m in the American River. Looks like I'll be needing to pump up my swim workouts - hopefully that equates to a huge loss! :-)
  • Packerfan23
    Options
    Yay Bee! Glad you are feeling better and I know you will rock it as one of our official challengers this week!!! That swimming challenge sounds wonderful and should help immensly in weight loss! Go Green Team!!!
  • Packerfan23
    Options
    Ok ladies...it is official...our awesome team members that are going to rock it in this weeks challenge are:

tbever
    tigersmoondiva
    bethanyranes
    mghane

You ladies will kick it...I know!! SuzMac and I will be cheering you on and will be encouraging you...and remember I will be there with you even if I am not on the official challenge! Now to wait for the challenge information to come down from the powers that be!!
  • mghane
    Options
    Challenge is to RUN as fast as we can (for a mile!!!). I will make my attempt on Thursday most likely and then another on Friday. (One outdoors and one at the gym) In the meantime, lets keep up the awesome work so that we end up with a fabulous loss this week. I apologize ahead of time if my losses are super low... the closer I get to goal, the harder it seems to be, but I promise to work hard!!
  • Packerfan23
    Options
    Couldn't believe when I read the challenge for the week! So, GO Green Team GO!!! You can do this!!!! :bigsmile: Keep us informed official challengers how things are going! You ladies will rock it!!! :happy:
  • tbever
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe they want me to run another mile!!! Actually it's not the mile that I mind, it's the "how fast can I possibly run this mile"!! Go green girls!! I think we can totally rock this challenge!!

Just to warn you, I am a bit obsessive compulsive!! I love numbers! I did the math,compared the times, and with the challengers that are participating for each team in this week's challenge, we have a really good shot at this!!

So let's go green, get out there and get running!! Quickly!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    OMG, I can't believe they want me to run another mile!!! Actually it's not the mile that I mind, it's the "how fast can I possibly run this mile"!! Go green girls!! I think we can totally rock this challenge!!

Just to warn you, I am a bit obsessive compulsive!! I love numbers! I did the math,compared the times, and with the challengers that are participating for each team in this week's challenge, we have a really good shot at this!!

So let's go green, get out there and get running!! Quickly!!

I LOVE THIS !
  • tbever
    Options
    I ran my mile tonight, and took 23 seconds off!! That's right I officially ran a mile in UNDER 10 minutes!! Probably the first time since high school!! LOL!!

Suz, how's the injury? Hope you are feeling better soon!