Lost 2 Pound in 5 Days !!

Options
Hi, I am new to this application and so far I lost 2 pound in 5 Days, I only do Brisk walking at park in morning and take fruits in breakfast

Replies

• mil383
    mil383 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • BilalAnjum
    BilalAnjum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mil383 wrote: »
    Congrats!

Thank You 😊
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hi, Billal. Glad to see you posting again!

Congratulations on your loss, but know that many people experience quick loss upon changing their diet.

It’s generally a fast loss of water weight due to lower carbs resulting from being more aware of what you eat.

Please don’t panic if you “gain” it or even a few “extra” pounds back.

This is super common as people adjust to new ways of eating, new habits etc.

Also, please be aware, many people begin new exercises or workouts at the same time.

You can easily gain up to ten pounds doing so. This is just water weight and you’ll pee it out soon. This is because your body retains water to heal areas that may become sore during unfamiliar exercise.

I can easily gain five pounds overnight if I haven’t done squats in a while. The resulting “duck walk” is always a temporary weight gain for me! So for this reason I try to make sure I keep up with my exercises and don’t leave anything out of the rotation, so nothing has a chance to get sore. 👍🏻

Just pointing this out. I don’t want to kill your joy, but, boy! I was so grateful someone had told me about the yo-yo weight the first few weeks of doing this so I knew what to expect! .