on my next vacation, i'm going...

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
to casper, wy, to see my sister get married. i wish it were italy. :)

where is your next vacation?

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    A cruise around the time of my birthday(Jan 27th). Hasn't been booked yet so I'm not sure exactly where we'll be cruising lol. It will be my first real adult vacation in six years and I cannot wait.
  • sassyN1989
    Options
    I won a trip to Hawaii so we are going in Nov. I am super excited and hopefully will be looking good.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Going on a 7 day cruise in 18 days!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Trying to go to Hawaii in January to visit some Marine friends of my husband stationed there.
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    We were SO hoping on having another family vacation to Orlando, FL. My parents, my sisters family and my family all went in Feb 2010 and had such a wonderful time! We were planning on going again Feb 2013, but I don't think we're going to make it because of finances. :( My daughter will not stop wearing the Minnie Mouse pants she bought there even though they are getting way too short...she says she won't stop wearing them until we go back and get a bigger size. lol
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    to casper, wy, to see my sister get married. i wish it were italy. :)

where is your next vacation?

I always have to go to Wyoming too.

I'm going to Playa del Carmen. In one week!!!!!!!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Thailand in November for three weeks:) Can't wait!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    to go back to Cali to my ink artist and get my back finished. Now that I have a job, that's what i'm gonna start saving up for. And after I'm done getting inked, I'm gonna head straight up to WA and see my family and friends. Gonna be one expensive trip that has to be done before June of next year, lol.
  • zukekitty
    Options
    One month from today I will be in NYC! Meeting a friend from Texas for a week without the husbands slowing us down. Our itinerary priorities are food, music, and art...in that order.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Whats vacation??
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    San Diego in November. Haven't been there in 7 years and it will be my daughters first.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Whats vacation??
    You've got me there. I keep seeing this word thrown around and it just confuses me.