New and any support would be welcome

Options
Hi everyone...I am brand new to this so any support, advice or anything else would be highly appreciated ! I am determined to make this happen and have a reachable and realistic goal.

Replies

• ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Get friends!! I love the support from here and we are all after the same thing. I would love to be your friend, but just warning you I am not censored so I can be a little rough at times...good luck to you!!!
  • luckage
    Options
    Hi, I am new also. Lets support each other
  • DizzieLizzie779
    Options
    Welcome!
  • smallerd
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me
  • sevakraj
    sevakraj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the myfitnesspal! it is a great website with many tools and wonderful community.
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I'm pretty new too. :drinker: :drinker: (lots of water) lol
  • alapoint89
    Options
    you can do it friend me and please put a photo because i dont like to add those that dont have pics but i can help you and maybe you me
  • jagspal
    Options
    Great to have reachable goals ad me if you like
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love MFP.. So glad that you joined. Now just keep it up. I will call you tomorrow.. ")
  • anneke123456
    Options
    looking more friends also to support each other so added you,. I am here a week now its a great site. lost weight already to.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help anyone reach their goals! Feel free to add me... :flowerforyou:
  • tabithap07
    tabithap07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im new also!! I need friends!!
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've been on about one month and have lost about 15lbs! This is a great site and the support is AWESOME!!! Friend me and we can support each other!
  • yogabebe
    Options
    Welcome Mimzy! You are going to do AMAZING! feel free to add me and anyone else who is looking for any support! We can do this!!!! :)
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Feel free to add me too.
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Sending the friend request now =)