Over 30 and in College

Options
Afisher_13
Afisher_13 Posts: 7 Member
Just started college as a wife and mother. Anyone else going back to school later in life and would like support. Let's all chat. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE. PLEASE DO NOT USE IT AS SUCH.

Replies

• OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    861wub7zw3ga.gif
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I went back and got my masters at 42. I have 3 kids and a wonderful, supportive wife.

It’s never too late to start to achieve your goals and dreams. And today is just as good as any to get them done!
    I got my masters a year ago on august 6th. You can do it! Don’t let anyone or anything tell you otherwise!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I finished my BA at 34 and my masters will be done at 45 :# I'm a late bloomer.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Coming in to offer high fives to anyone making it happen! Finished up my masters at 32 while working full time and with a 3 year old. You all are amazing!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Nice. I'm 31, No plans on going back to college/uni right now. In the future I might go back and do Nursing (CCU) and become a NP after being a paramedic but don't get me wrong, I do love Ambulance.. I've just wondered If I will feel the same about it once I'm like..say 60+.

If I was gonna do something outside of health I'd probably do Agricultural Science.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,214 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing 50 and last fall started a course and just again started another. It's never too late to learn