Too funny!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options

cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Biggie >

False! West side is the best side yo

While I enjoy plenty of West Coast Hip-Hop, when it comes to the two of them... it's not even close.

Correct - 2pac was superior- but it’s all subjective I like biggie too - but I’m a bigger pac fan - 🤷‍♂️

2Pac was more of a vibe, and I love 2Pac. As far as skills on the mic and with the pen, it is Biggie all day.

Fair enough-

• piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Biggie >

While I enjoy plenty of West Coast Hip-Hop, when it comes to the two of them... it's not even close.

Correct - 2pac was superior- but it’s all subjective I like biggie too - but I’m a bigger pac fan - 🤷‍♂️

2Pac was more of a vibe, and I love 2Pac. As far as skills on the mic and with the pen, it is Biggie all day.

Fair enough-

In three fewer years and three fewer albums, Biggie sold almost as many records. He was just scratching the surface, imo. I'd also argue that if Tupac wasn't as charismatic, and hadn't gone into acting, his commercial success wouldn't have been as big.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Biggie >

Fair enough-

In three fewer years and three fewer albums, Biggie sold almost as many records. He was just scratching the surface, imo. I'd also argue that if Tupac wasn't as charismatic, and hadn't gone into acting, his commercial success wouldn't have been as big.

Fair enough- again all subjective- but I’ll always be a bigger fan of pac - I go by how music makes me feel and like Jeff said pac was just a vibe - so I’ll always side with pac imo

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Made my day 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Glory? 😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    Damn I thought that was the weakness thread😏😂
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Jfc, how could one not put you on a pedestal?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,181 Member
    Options
    Biggie >

Omg. Is this even a real argument? I liked Biggie but I’m with you on this. 2Pacs lyrics and interviews were freaking legendary. I know he had some regular lyrics too but the stuff he rapped and talked about are still relevant and groundbreaking even today. I guess I don’t know about skill comparison and I admittedly didn’t listen to Biggie nearly as much but just the content? Team 2Pac.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Biggie >

Omg. Is this even a real argument? I liked Biggie but I’m with you on this. 2Pacs lyrics and interviews were freaking legendary. I know he had some regular lyrics too but the stuff he rapped and talked about are still relevant and groundbreaking even today. I guess I don’t know about skill comparison and I admittedly didn’t listen to Biggie nearly as much but just the content? Team 2Pac.

💯😉

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Ew
  • Lady_inthe_lakes
    Options
    Not so tight I can’t breathe!!! 🤗😜
  • Minion_training_program
    Options
    Biggie >

i second this!
    Even though i have never been a real fan of this type of music, the lyrics of 2Pac always get me
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Biggie >

i second this!
    Even though i have never been a real fan of this type of music, the lyrics of 2Pac always get me
    See, you feel me. I have to be in the right mood. But I used to listen a ton back in the day.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    j
    Biggie >

i second this!

See, you feel me. I have to be in the right mood.
    But I used to listen a ton back in the day.
    I like that one about you came from a mother something something something

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,995 Member
    Options
    The upswing is exhausting
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    🤐
  • MelG7777
    edited September 2022
    Options
    j
    Biggie >

i second this!

See, you feel me. I have to be in the right mood.
    But I used to listen a ton back in the day.
    I like that one about you came from a mother something something something

It’s a good one. Classic.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I don't like waiting my turn

b4spmyjyseph.gif
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    I don't like waiting my turn
    OnlyPans wrote: »