Would you Rather?

Options
2»

Replies

• ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Have to go with "Whip It", somehow having kids in a classroom reciting "my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun" seems really inappropriate and kinda awkward.

LMAO!! I can just picture my kids singing it and man that is too funny...those goes the public school system!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think considering how obese the general American population is "Baby Got Back" would be more appropriate. :laugh: :laugh:
    Our obesity rate only rose above Canada's because John Candy died.
    :angry: WOW what a statement, not nice to speak of a nice man like that, YES he was big but a great person
    And I wager that he would be the first to recognize that I was making a joke, as he did indeed have a HUGE sense of humor... unlike some folks.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    In a perfect world, I'd like to think we could have both.
  • Shanahan09
    Options
    I think considering how obese the general American population is "Baby Got Back" would be more appropriate. :laugh: :laugh:
    Our obesity rate only rose above Canada's because John Candy died.
    :angry: WOW what a statement, not nice to speak of a nice man like that, YES he was big but a great person
    And I wager that he would be the first to recognize that I was making a joke, as he did indeed have a HUGE sense of humor... unlike some folks.

Guess we don't find making fun of someone's death a 'joke'. Rather in bad taste no matter who the deceased person is that's being made fun of. Speaks ill of the dead in my opinion.
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Man, there are definitely some touchy people in here. He guy didn't make fun of his death, damn he just made a fat joke...calm down. Are you gonna go confront the kids at the elementary making 'your momma so fat' jokes too??