Have a smartphone? AWESOME fitness APP!

My brother introduced me to a great (and free!) fitness app on my android phone...it's called Endomondo. I love it because it uses gps satellites to track distance and speed, you can use it for walking, running, bike riding....you can share your results with your facebook friends and you can add frineds on endomondo and "challenge" each other. Great app! If anyone has it or wants to download it let me know, I'll add you and we can motivate each other and get our butts in shape!!

But don't worry, I still love MFP and will continue to use it for tracking all my food, exercise, and goals!

Replies

• deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    I use mapmyrun which seems similar.

I love how getting fit is so easy with sites like this and all the apps!!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    I use mapmyrun which seems similar.

I love how getting fit is so easy with sites like this and all the apps!!

I just got this app last weekend and it was fun to watch the map and stats as I walked through the neighborhoods. It seemed to drain my phone battery really fast though.
  • raaeft1
    raaeft1 Posts: 21 Member
    I recently purchased Iphone4. I am using Pedometer Pro (Runstatic Corporation). It is quite good. Even if the date might not be all that accurate, yet it motivates me to walk.
    I will check if mapmyrun is available for Iphone
  • louisd
    louisd Posts: 3 Member
    CardioTrainer is great as well. MFP is stiil the best meal tracker. I just transfer over the exercise.
  • iGlad
    iGlad Posts: 17 Member
    If you have an iPhone 4 you should give Nike Training a try it high intensity cardio and you can start at different levels. Best of all it's free.
  • Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    I'm using SportsTracker by STL (there are 2 apps with that name for Android)