Anyone else’s photos not loading?

Options
qrtg6tv6b2
qrtg6tv6b2 Posts: 1 Member
About half of my progress photos stopped loading. I deleted the app and re-downloaded it and now none of them are loading. Anyone have the same issue? Any known fixes?

Best Answer

Answers

• clarecorn
    clarecorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Nearly all of mine aren't loading but no idea how to fix it
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,186 Member
    Options
    Same experience on the app. On my laptop using MFP on the web, I can see photos and share them. Very frustrating as I rarely use the laptop.
  • alexmartini1
    alexmartini1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me. I can’t seem to access them on the web either. I hope it’s a fixable issue because I didn’t have copies of those photos.
  • MintMoijo
    MintMoijo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yep can’t view photos or upload on the forums
  • rogersbuk
    rogersbuk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone had an update on this, it is still happening to me. Can see a tiny thumbnail but when I click on it, the app crashes.
  • Fairhavenqueen
    Fairhavenqueen Posts: 3,799 Member
    Options
    I’m unable to post photos in either of the two community groups I’m part of. Worked fine in the past, but now for a couple weeks it won’t work. Frustrating when there’s a challenge assignment that requires posting a photo. Hope the problem is fixed soon!!
  • Pamsnethe
    Pamsnethe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here. Problems posting photos off my iPhone to my group. I’m new here so I’m really confused. My support group friends are @luv4katz @wingmen2
This discussion has been closed.