~~HI EVERYONE~~ NEW HERE!!

Options
My name isKarla im 36 years old i have 3 childeren. I would love to get back in shape it has been many years since i have seen my scale under 200lb. and would love for that to happen again one day so hopefully doing this it will help me to get my but in gear i would love to get back dn. to 150lb. so i can live a much healthier life!!

Replies

• Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm pretty new too but have found that chatting with folks can really pass the time and I've learned lots.
    The Forums can get pretty opinionated but at least you will get opinions. lol If you are thin skinned, steer clear. Otherwise, make friends and enjoy.
    Friend me if you like. I love the newsfeed and watch it a lot.
    Tif
  • Chrystala
    Options
    Hi Karla, great decision to lose weight. myfitness pal is really helpful!!! Hang in there!!!
    :drinker:
  • juchtmann
    Options
    Hi Karla
    I find that myfitnesspal really helps. The motivation that i have recd ftom people on here has been great. Congratulations on taking the first step to a new you!
  • tweet33
    tweet33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • the_new_me_2011
    Options
    we acn do this carla and this site really helps
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hey...welcome. Keep track of your food intake and get moving and you should see some great results. I have been using this site for 6 months now and have seen some great results. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)