New Again

Options
Suffer from Chronic Illness and its been rough. Would like to get as healthy as I can but need help. Looking for friends that we can motivate each other as well as understand the struggles of chronic illness.
Amy

Replies

• SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! I get it, let’s keep each other accountable! Some days are much more difficult than others & that is OK. Sue
  • LoriS14
    LoriS14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my weight loss journey by committing to a refocus on me. I've slipped soany times and have a difficult time staying consistent with building healthy habits. I'm afraid of failing again and recognize that I have sabotaged my successes in the past. When I'm on a winning streak I get overly confident with my success and tend to ease up on my focus. I stop measuring, go out to eat more, reach for more sweets. Before I take control back, I've regained the lost weight and then some.
    Now that I'm in my late 50s, the extra weight is really hindering my health and energy level. It's time to put myself as my 1st priority. Time to focus on healthy habits and routines. My goal is not to look better, but to feel better! It's time for ME :-)