Not new, but returning 😀

Options
Over the last several months I’ve slipped back into some old bad habits. It’s ridiculous how quickly the weight comes back and how slowly it comes off!
Life changes, stress, I need to get back on track. 💪
I would benefit from tips and accountability from others to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Replies

• Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! While some of my story wouldn’t apply to you, I think you may benefit from the habits I started for myself. If interested, please read my story on my profile. Friend me if you feel like it. Good luck to you on what I hope is your final journey down the scale and improved health and wellness. Jacki916W
  • ShowingUp4me
    ShowingUp4me Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am new and am ready to have support and get back to me, too. :)
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Kara, welcome back! I agree, the weight definitely comes on quicker than it will leave! Similar to you, I finally decided to do this, mainly to have a healthier lifestyle. It can be frustrating to know “where you once were” and “where you are now”. I keep trying to reframe my thinking & am giving myself a bit of grace until I am back to where I want to be. A lot of exercises that I am doing now are not as “easy” as they were when I was younger, ha!
  • nickipick8169
    nickipick8169 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add you, lol, but please feel free to add me. I'm looking for some friends on here too. :)
  • Tishlangdon
    Tishlangdon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here! Just starting and need to lose for upcoming surgery. I'm an armchair shopping fanatic, so I've told myself, no more, til I lose the first 30 lbs. 🙂. That's Mt first bug goal. Tish.
  • capgordon1293
    capgordon1293 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Same here it's so scary howuch ur health and fitness can reduce when slack on everything . I do feel with mfp it makes me more aware of what am eating when logging food . But started intermittent fasting this week
  • Backagainforanothergo
    Options
    Hi Kara, I’m in the same boat as you. I have regained the 18kg I lost a few years ago plus an extra 2kg!! I despair with myself.
    I am British and living in Central Europe so maybe not on the time zone but I can cheer you on and support you while you sleep 😊