6 months, 67 down, 67 to go!!!

Options
pauljsolie
pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
Just thought I'd share my 6 month half way photos. I know the last half will be tougher than the first but MFP and everyone here has kept me on track this time. Here's hoping that my good fortune and success will motivate someone here in the near future. You can do this, reach out for help here, there are alot of wonderful people who are willing to be of hope even when you think it is hopeless. Thanks everyone!!!

6monthprogress.jpg

Replies

• lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are an inspiration!! :) Happy for ya, buddy!
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    good job! thanks for the encouragement!
  • keylimemeredith
    Options
    wow - you're half the man you were before -- keep it up!
  • boca2714
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Incredible change in just 6 months! How do you like the Insanity work-outs? I just started P90X but I'v been looking at doing Insanity at then end of this 90 days.
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Awesome...you're looking good. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • pauljsolie
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Incredible change in just 6 months! How do you like the Insanity work-outs? I just started P90X but I'v been looking at doing Insanity at then end of this 90 days.
    Thanks, I love Insanity, it was hard to get started but now I'm really into it. Just started my 2nd 60 days last Thursday. If a 51 year old fat guy can do it, anyone can!!!!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Seeing you say you do the insanity workout when others I know say its almost too much for them lets me know if I can kick my determination up a few notches I can do these "what look to be insane" workout. I was told there was no way at my weight I could do P90X, 30 day Shred, Insanity, Biggest Loser, etc.
  • pauljsolie
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Seeing you say you do the insanity workout when others I know say its almost too much for them lets me know if I can kick my determination up a few notches I can do these "what look to be insane" workout. I was told there was no way at my weight I could do P90X, 30 day Shred, Insanity, Biggest Loser, etc.
    Thanks and don't let those naysayers get to you. I was between 265 and 270 when I started Insanity. If you choose to go that path, go at your own pace. That's what I did until I got better with the routines. I almost quit but didn't and I'm glad I stuck with it. Good luck to you and you can PM me if you want more info. BTW, I am not a Beachbody Coach and don't want to be. I just so want people to know that while it is hard, it isn't out of the question for anyone. Good luck to you.
  • lovely_delia
    Options
    wow. thats awesome. keep up the good work
  • tj1900
    Options
    blimey!!!! that is amazing....well done you:):flowerforyou:
  • gwynemalazarte
    Options
    Wow!! you look great!! I hope I'd be able to achieve this!! I gained so much weight after giving birth..huhuhu...I am a beginner on this and would appreciate lots of help and motivation from you guys!!!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. It must have taken a lot of hard work and determination! Well done!
  • Kity4kits
    Options
    woah you look fantastic!!

well done!
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting to the halfway mark!!! You are living proof that nothing is impossible! I will take that with me in my insanity journey next month, thank-you :)
  • mrsgolfie
    mrsgolfie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Posting those two pictures are very inspirational! Keep up the great work. Congrats!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a wonderful achievement! Great job and thanks for your inspiration!!:happy:
  • hanna6774
    Options
    You shaved 20+ years off your face! Amazing! Great inspiration for me on my 3 day of a very long journey. Thank You!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    gr8 job u look amazing

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marksolie
    marksolie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job Paul. Looks like your leather jackets gonna be TOO BIG. Better hope the closet:laugh: humidity shrinks it LOLjavascript:add_smiley('laugh','post_body')
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!