Realistic goals?

Options
When you first started off did you set an ultimate weight goal or just say I want to loose 14lbs by xyz date?

I'm currently 186lbs and my SIL is getting married in February. I want to loose 42lbs by then taking me to 144.

Do you think that is possible? I'm pretty determined.

Replies

• rush2875
    Options
    It is possible but your are going over the advised goal of 2 pounds a week. For me in the past losing that much weight in a short time its real easy for me to gain it back. Your goal is realistic if you work very hard. Good luck!! :happy:
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I originally set mine for 28 pounds as i thought it would take me ages, then i kept re-adjusting it and then thought Im just going to put it at my ideal weight! The ticker spurs me on when i can see how many pounds I have lost and how many I want to loose in total

You can definately do it but you got to have that determination solidly until then.

Good luck :)
  • rush2875
    Options
    Sorry I just did the math and it about 2 pounds per week. For me to lose 2 pounds a week I have to workout twice a day. I do cardio and weight lifting
  • Kity4kits
    Options
    im doing the shred each day with 1kg weghts, walking and am taking up running too hopefully.

whe i did weight watchers i found it easy to loose 2lbs a week but i was just eating their readymade crap.

now im controlling calorie intake and portion sizes, switching to skimmed milk, rinking lots of water ect.

I all honesty I think 144 lbs is 10 stone 2 ish?? i'd be hapy if i got to 11stone so have a bit of scope, i can't remember ever being in the 10 stones