Billy no mate

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi i started on Monday (19th) and decided it looks a bit sad to have no friends - so today i started a blog and decided i would like a pal or 2. My name is Diane and i am 44 - i live in the Midands (UK) and want to loose lots for my holiday in June. Trying to do low fat (aka Rosemary). I am hoping this distraction of blogging etc helps to get me past my mid morning biscuit crave (to have with my cup of tea) - oh how i miss my digestive - tea taskes different without a good digestive!

Replies

• penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    well be Billy no more!!!! You'll get loads of support here. I'll send you an add :happy:
  • moonlightuk
    moonlightuk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to the site and have sent you a friend request. I'm 48 and live in Lancashire and look forward to supporting each other, Susan
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi Diane & welcome
    Blogging instead of digestive clock time is a great idea mind you, you've now got me thinking of a good chocolate digestive oooooh or maybe two!!!!!
    feel free to add and wishing you loads of luck on your journey
    oh & hi from Oxfordshire xxxxx
    :flowerforyou:
  • cw_london
    Options
    Will send you an add :)
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm sending u an add too....this site really is great!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    adding you as we speak x
  • jellybeanus
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Im in the Midlands too. You will get lots of support on here. It has kept me going. you can do it. Ill send you a request,

Jess aka jellybeanus
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    its good to have friends :)
  • latheyj
    Options
    Hi Diane, my name is Jacqui am 43 and also started on Monday (19th),like you have no fitness pal friends. Unfortunatly I think in have started too late to lost much for my holiday, as i go in 2 weeks. But i do hope to look and feel a little better and more comfortable in my swimwear. I have tried many different diets over the years i hope making friends online will give me the encouragement and support to reach my goal.
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Nottingham I feel like I've been on here ages now. It is a great site and can be very motivating.
  • nirvana1
    Options
    Biscuits are also my downfall! In fact me and the other half argued the other night. He complained we had no biscuits for a snack, but I told him I've stopped buying them because I'll eat them, he pointed out not everyone has to eat a whole packet all at once :-(
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add too. I've been on here ages and was making good progress until I hit exam time. All my good work undone! I'm starting over today, so it'll be like doing it from the beginning again :)
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    MFP the place to be.
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thank - really appreciate all the 'instant' support - its great
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new here and looking for few mates too! If anyone wants to friend me - I am 44, live in Ireland have approx 50lb to lose.

I will friend you if that is ok!

Lucinda:smile:
  • Ninnyk
    Ninnyk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I am from Dublin and have only recently started out. I have sent you a friend request.
  • Icedgems11
    Options
    hi there

i am from cambridgeshire and have lost 40lbs in just over 12 wks. Here if you need anything

Good Luck x

Gem
  • julie204
    Options
    hi im julie i just started tues so just getting used to all this would love to have a diet buddy as i dont have any freinds on here either and its nice to give people inspiration be positive today and dont eat the biscuits ask your self do you really need it :happy:
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sending you an add now and good luck on your journey :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm Sue from Sevenoaks in Kent. I'm 49. Trying to maintain at 130 til Med cruise next October....have gained 5lbs :sad:

I love to snack but try & factor it in.....doesn't always work....

Sue :smile: x