Hi

Options
Hello everyone. I have a total of 84 lbs to loose. Not been very good to myself over the years as I have always been a yo-yo dieter but I have started healthy eating the proper way now and lots of encouragement would be greatly received. Just over my first 3 weeks and have lost 16 lbs so far but a long way to go. If anyone wants to be friends and needs encouragement, please feel free to sadd me. We can do this together. Keep going everyone.

Replies

• angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck!!
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That 84 is pretty close to my end goal too! But for now I am working on getting to the 200 mark :blushing:
    Feel free to add me as a freindas I can use extra motivators and am always willing to help where I can too!
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    consider yourself added. welcome to mfp.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Norton1971 Welcome to MFP, You can do this Healthy Journey:):) Pleasure to meet you!!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    welcome & you've come to the right place! feel free to add me!!
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    That 84 is pretty close to my end goal too! But for now I am working on getting to the 200 mark :blushing:
    Feel free to add me as a freindas I can use extra motivators and am always willing to help where I can too!

i know how you feel---i just got below 200 for the first time in over 21 years. at 196.4 today. feel free to add me as a friend. it is a long journey we are on but it will go by much better with friends along for the ride.
  • ballgood
    ballgood Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome and keep it up, you're doing very well so far

:flowerforyou: