Hello - new to site - started this morning

Options
I could not sleep and was searching calorie counters in the Android Market on my mobile and came across this app - looking forward to using it every day - I was impressed with how easy it was to add my breakfast items. I am off to play golf later this moring and will add that activity later - I had a look at the other exercise options in the database and was impressed to find the things I do on Wii are included - here's to a slimmer fitter me.

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    welcome, and congrats to you for deciding to use this site!! we are here to help!
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    Good luck. Be sure to friend a few people that seem like you, so that you can get the benefit of this great community support. It really does work if you stick with it and keep honest with your daily food diary.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! And enjoy your stay! If you need help, just ask!
  • LynneLoo
    Options
    :smile: Welcome aboard.......and I just joined yesterday myself.........best of luck and seems to be a very supportive group......:)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Allways glad to see new people. Good luck.
  • mamatess30
    Options
    welcome hope you have a great journey, good luck
  • kensmrs
    Options
    Wow - thanks for all the replies - I have only started uploading my picture and ticker and was pleased to see so the responses to my starting so far - really pleased.
  • mamatess30
    Options
    its great getting positive posts makes you feel better. Hope it all goes well
  • moonlightuk
    moonlightuk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site from another newbie. Only been on a couple of days and the support is amazing, good luck with your journey. Have sent you a request, Susan
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site to get support and encouragement to reach your health goals. Good luck and enjoy the site!
  • AngeJE
    Options
    Yay awesome, i've been here 5 days and going great guns, hope you do too :-)
  • ladiebug
    ladiebug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is an awesome tool it gets you hooked in no time plus you'll meet wonderful encouraging people here to help you on your journey. I wish you nothing but success!