Hello - New to site

Options
Hello, I am new to the site, I started yesterday by finding this in my android market. I do not know anyone on here and am looking forward to meeting people that I can help and that can help push me to my goal. I have been really struggling and very depressed with my weight gain since my cancer (remission) so anybody interested in being friends I welcome you and thank you!!

Replies

• angieuk66
    angieuk66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm new hereto so thought i'dsay hello :happy:
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site. Lots of supprt and a great way to track calories watching what you eat and tracking exercise. Add me as a friend if you like. Will provide all the support I can.
  • Deborahkate
    Options
    I am new to site as well, however I began with a stomach bug so not totally interested in food right now maybe we can help each other by finding out some good recipes.
  • Solomon753
    Options
    Hello,

I thought I would give this a whirl
  • Deborahkate
    Options
    I have observed a lady in a near by town who did this program she looks great! she is enthsiastic and having a blast working on this
  • tstutz58
    Options
    HELLO!! Thank you for being so kind and saying hi. Here to help and be positive in anyway! Good luck
  • soloved1
    soloved1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I do not know the battle of cancer, but, I have seen its force in the life of those I love; you have fought valiantly a battle of great magnitude; I would encourage you to allow yourself time to rest from that battle and to process what you have physically been through, in time you will have surer footing and a clearer mind. Make small changes, healthy changes those all add up to great accomplishments day by day and rejoice in the things you get through! Welcome to the beginning of your journey to wellness and health....I pray you will enjoy everyday! My name is Lisa.
  • tstutz58
    Options
    I would love to help you and have your support and help as well. I hoping for healthy but also skinny, lol. I have a husband who could benefit from this so maybe if I am cooking healthy yet good it will also help him, its hard with teenagers but I am ready.
  • tstutz58
    Options
    Lisa - Thank you so much. I did not put a lot of information in but I have been in remission for a while. I fought my first fight at 27 and had to have a full hysterectomy. I have fought three more times since then. Thank you for your prayers and support. I have been to depressed and in a darker spot and its time to get back to me and stop letting weight and life run me to the ground. Thank you again and add me if you would like. :):smile: