Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    I could always ALWAYS use more supportive friends. I had to cut some negative, energy-sucking bad people out of my life recently, IRL and want some positive, motivated friends where we can hold each other accountable. Please read my profile and if interested in being my friend, please send me an invite. 🤗
  • Hello, I’m always looking for extra motivation and to help other stay motivated :smile: I’m currently learning more about macros and weightlifting
  • Hello, I’m always looking for extra motivation and to help other stay motivated :smile: I’m currently learning more about macros and weightlifting
  • pattyroski94
    pattyroski94 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! My name is Patty and I've been using MFP for a month. I would love to have Friends if anyone is interested 😊 thank you ❤️
  • pattyroski94
    pattyroski94 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! My name is Patty and I've been using MFP for a month. I would love to have Friends if anyone is interested 😊 thank you ❤️
  • Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Hi Patti! I’m always up for new friends. Read my story on my profile and if you want to be friends, please send me an invite. Take care and I wish you much success on your journey! 🤗
  • wilsonshri44
    wilsonshri44 Posts: 8 Member
    New friends and more motivation is a good thing
  • wilsonshri44
    wilsonshri44 Posts: 8 Member
    New friends and more motivation is a good thing.
  • rmorar
    rmorar Posts: 1 Member
    Lost so much confidence I was doing so well, reaching out to you all to get myself back on track. Motivation is key so would love to connect and stay in touch to help each other. Thank you 🙏🏽
  • Crazygraciegirl_
    Crazygraciegirl_ Posts: 73 Member
    I do!! I'm 23 and live in North GA. I have lost 50lbs since Aug 2021. Looking for new friends who like exploring, caving, hiking, etc
  • Yes please to new friends 🙂
  • StevieFraser
    StevieFraser Posts: 2 Member
    Active person into thru hiking, wild camping and just being in the outdoors. Got an unfortunate love of creative bbq cooking which undoes all of my hard work.
  • FabioBrz
    FabioBrz Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2022
    I just started using this app a few days ago. A few friends to share motivation and results with would be nice ;)
  • ljames1993
    ljames1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'll take all the friends I can get! Lol
  • michaelmac81
    michaelmac81 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me folks, let’s make a huge team 💪🏻 💥
  • YaaaahJoli
    YaaaahJoli Posts: 34 Member
    Would love some motivated friends who help keep me going!
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    feel free to add
    All the best 🤞
  • BeAuthentic
    BeAuthentic Posts: 3 Member
    Looking to add friends, I have over 100lbs more to lose, and hoping to be surrounded by active members - it keeps me motivated :)