New To My Fitness Pal

Hello everyone, I am new to this website and counting calories. This site seems to be very helpful and from reading the blogs it seems like everyone is so supportive of each other. My goal is to shed quite a few pounds so it seems like I will get the support that I need from you all. Wish me luck and I wish everyone luck as well. Let the Journey begin!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    Look at what people post and if they interest you or are on the same journey then friend them. Having friends on here the the key to getting through this journey. To me it seems that if I do something wrong I am letting my MFP friends down and that hurts. So even though I am doing this for me I am also doing it to help my friends. Good luck and feel free to friend.....but I tend to give people a hard time if they need that kick!

Marcello
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Well done! It is a great site and believe me everyone is so supportive. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • utilena
    utilena Posts: 8 Member
    Good luck and welcome to MFP. My TRX instructor says "Stay humble and stay hungry" I didn't like the stay hungry part, but now I see that it makes sense. Stay a lil hungry after each meal. You will see results:)
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    Good luck and welcome to MFP. My TRX instructor says "Stay humble and stay hungry" I didn't like the stay hungry part, but now I see that it makes sense. Stay a lil hungry after each meal. You will see results:)

That is a great quote! I'm going to use that for myself. Thanks! (See what I mean about your friends!)
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Welcome! Glad to have you!