I am the only one who can't WAIT for the holidays?

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Preparing for Christmas
I LOVE Fall!

Just no cozier time of the year!

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Yes you are the only one. ☺♥☺
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Love samhain! (halloween)
    xmas not so much.. everyone is always fighting, and you have to pretend to be happy with the 7th pair of socks youv received that day.. these ones being green and with ball balls on them...
    We dont do thanx giving..
    But i do enjoy yule!
  • cavaaller_85
    cavaaller_85 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm excited, too! This will be our first Christmas with our daughter as a toddler, so I think it will be really special for her and us!
  • amandakoorime
    Options
    Love the holidays... :laugh: Hate the weather. :tongue:
    But we all have to deal with something. :ohwell:

4702376.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I kind of dread them, actually. Since I had to move 1000 miles away from my family and logistics prohibit being there with them for everything, it makes me sad.
  • kmhallett
    kmhallett Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are not the only one. I love the Holidays. I already got my kids Christmas shopping almost done. I like to be able to relax and enjoy the days leading up. I think its good to get the shopping done early. You never know if you will still have a job by then. Also everyone, Walmart is bringing back Layaway this year starting october 16th.
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    I'm excited, too! This will be our first Christmas with our daughter as a toddler, so I think it will be really special for her and us!

Yes it will. :)
    Perfect age. Right before she gets that she can "want want want" lol
    That's what I'm dealing with in a 3 and 4 yr old.
  • chollingshed74
    chollingshed74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im ready for the holidays AND the cooler weather...im in georgia so it is welcomed :)
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    noo! I can't wait either! I'll be HOME FOR CHRISTMAS for the first time in 2.5 years! I'm STOKED!!
  • lorneq
    Options
    There is already Halloween candy all over the office. I do love holidays but I wish it didn't revolve around food so much,( except Thanksgiving, that one is all about food, love that) I've resisted so far. I may indulge in a bit of candy the last business day before Halloween.
  • maysflower
    Options
    I love fall so much I got married in October over the (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend! Love Halloween, love Thanksgiving, and LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Thanksgiving is in 2 1/2 weeks, and it is not nearly the big deal that it is in the USA. Halloween is ok, but just a candy night for the kids. We don't decorate or anything. Christmas is the one - my wife was born on Dec 21st, so she makes a big deal of it.

As a guy, I am sworn to the guy code that states I shall not begin my Christmas shopping until a week before Christmas. Get back to me in three months. I'll be ready then.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Love the holidays... :laugh: Hate the weather. :tongue:
    But we all have to deal with something.

Yup that's exactly how I feel! Lol
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Love Halloween, but Thansgiving and Christmas not so much. I don't like the idea of a "food holiday" and all the family obligations, crabby people, family disagreements, and having to fight the shopping crowds to spend a ton of money on people who already have everything they could ever need (oh, and Christmas music makes me homicidal). If it occurred every 4 years (like leap year), that might make it more enjoyable!

One of these years, I'm going to take a vacation and boycott the whole damn thing.

I know, I know..Bah Humbug, right?
  • mjemerson
    Options
    Halloween
    Thanksgiving
    Preparing for Christmas
    I LOVE Fall!

Just no cozier time of the year!
    My all time favorite time of year. A long with the cozier weather comes the yummy food which I can never say no to. I always plan on gaining 10 lbs during fall/winter
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I hate cold weather but I love cold weather accessories... coats, scarves, gloves, cute hats! I just can't wait to see all my family. I also can't wait for everyone to see my smaller thinner self :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    i'm excited for the soon to be reeces cups all over the office among other things.

i hope it snows a lot this year too
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    i'm excited for the soon to be reeces cups all over the office among other things.

i hope it snows a lot this year too

oh how I love reeces cups.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Samhain (Halloween) MY FAVORITE......So excited...can't wait to find a pumpkin!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options