30 day shredder

Options
can anyone explain what the 30 day shredder is and how to start it?

Replies

• laurahbass
    Options
    can anyone explain what the 30 day shredder is and how to start it?
  • ontheedge50
    ontheedge50 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure but I think it's a DVD from Jillian Michaels the trainer on Biggest Looser. I read so many good things about it I had to give a try. I hope it gets here tomorrow!
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    I just finished lvl 1 a few minutes ago, and am on day 5 now. The first day kicked my butt so hard, I was sore for the next 2 days :laugh: She has 3 lvls of programs you can do, and judging from lvl 1, I can only imagine lvl 3 must be REALLY tough. I'll get there eventually though :drinker:

Basically she rotates cardio, strength, and abs, with NO BREAKS whatsoever, not even for a sip of water, for 20 minutes. I highly recommend it, its a great workout! I follow it up with 40 minutes of "cooldown" on the treadmill to round out my day of exercise.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    its an AWESOME dvd,... but my heartrate really doesnt get up..so I have been adding in cardio max for 20 mins first
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started the shred about 3 weeks ago..I alternate between level 1 and or will sometimes do both levels in one day
    I notice my arms/legs are more toned but not much difference in my waist/tummy :(

Kim