I need a weightloss budy

i have like 40 lbs to lose and I need a buddy. I am a girl so another girl with the same goal weight would be great!

Replies

• I am right there with you. I need the same thing!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    So am I.
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Even though I am 46! How did that happen 🤣?
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend for <3 support!
  • jasmineruth
    jasmineruth Posts: 88 Member
    You can add me, I'm 230 lb, at 33, I maintained 165 for about 7 years after I had my first kid, then the pandemic happened. I'm hoping to ultimately get back to 165 but I'm taking it slow, feel free to add me, I think my diary is public and I love seeing posts and liking friends accomplishments! Active friends make me feel more accountable.
  • Gosh. I just realized I really need support. I am losing 30lbs by November or so I keep arguing with my body atm. I am also 46! Ugh And have various issues like inflammation and bloating/water retention, real problem with excess sodium. Lol. Help me.
  • My ultimate goal is to reach 168lb because I feel at my age/height and with my medical realities, I could maintain this weight. Right now, 30lbs would be great to lose before a big vacation. I am attempting to do all the things, expending all energy each day, in order to go from sedentary for three years back to moderately active. Month in, ten pounds lost, and tired.
  • Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    I’m in the same boat looking for some friends to chat with daily to give support.
  • sonar5077
    sonar5077 Posts: 1 Member
    I need a buddy too! I am a 36yr old stay at home mom with 7 and 8 yr old boys. 12 yrs ago I was at 235 and with ww got down to 135. Fast forward to getting married and 2 pregnancies, weight up and down, but after the pandemic just unable to keep the weight off. Hard to motivate and eat right, definitely need an accountability partner!
  • Headed2Goal
    Headed2Goal Posts: 11 Member
    I have 30# to lose and I’m a woman. Would love the support. Feel free to message me
  • jeweledangel05
    jeweledangel05 Posts: 1 Member
    I have never had an accountability buddy but I need to lose at least 40lbs as well and have no idea where to start. I keep giving myself excuses why “today isn’t the day and I’ll start tomorrow” but I’m already 40 and really wanted to be at my goal already. Help please!
  • Thanysss
    Thanysss Posts: 16 Member
    I also would appreciate an accountability support. 40, with chronic pain, but become much better with fasting. Still new to fasting and any weight loss or fasting friends who I could exchange ideas with or motivate each other would be appreciated. ☺️
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    I am 30 year old female, mother of 1 and need to loose 119 pounds feel free to add me would ve happy to hve. Weightloss buddy 🙂
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    Hiya, I have 35lbs to lose and started this week. Please add me as a friend if you’re committed & want to actively cheer each other on!
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    I am 41 yo.My ultimate goal is to reach 168 lbs.I want to lose 35 lbs at least as first goal.I am starting it.Carefully eating.Also started walk.Will Do yoga poses too.Plough pose is the best for mid section.
  • propstome
    propstome Posts: 11 Member
    Me too please!! I’m at my heaviest at 195 and need to go back to around 160. Started today!
  • y8yp79kjvz
    y8yp79kjvz Posts: 51 Member
    edited October 2022
    We can do this!
  • fe452436
    Hi!
    It’s great that we all are with similarities and are on the same thread.But losing 35 lbs-to 40 lbs is a big thing.We might be able to lose first few pounds of water weight easily but it really needs commitment for this goal to achieve.
    Walking is cardio and it is fairly easy exercise.Snow will be coming soon.We need to do this.
    Also we all need to be eating right and in right quantities.And we must not forget about our goal.Inner motivation is required for this goal to achieve.
    Takecare!
    Keep posting.

• loudiamond0918
    loudiamond0918 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2022
    Same here… I really need someone to help keep me accountable. Feel free to add me.

43 and just hit the 300lbs club. Trying to get myself down to about 200lbs
  • fe452436
    Fix Friday our weigh in day.