Hello

Alpwmom
Alpwmom Posts: 4
edited October 2 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm new to My Fitness Pal. I've been using the site for a few days now, and I have found it very helpful! I'd like to meet some new friends that are going on the same journey as me!

I am 29 years old and have four kids. I have struggled with weight loss for 10 years, but even more so after the birth of my twins four years ago. I have been successful before with counting calories, but I haven't been able to stick with something. I am determined to make this time different. I want to make lifestyle changes that will result in weight loss instead of "dieting".

Replies

• you have come to the right place this site is amazing goodluck on your journey ill send you a friend request x
  • inabob54
    inabob54 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone,
    I am a 57 year old wife, mother and grandmother who has just recently met my fitness goals. I have battled with yo yo weight ups and downs all of my adult life. I am finally down 38 lbs with only a few more to go, but am determined to continue learning healthy lifestyle habits and am hoping that through this forum we can help one another reach our goals.
    If I can do it at 57 I know all of you can do it too!
  • Hi All

Like everyone I have always been on diets! I am really enjoying using my fitteness pal! It has helped a lot! :)
This discussion has been closed.